Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Webster's Pages Christmas page layout

As soon as I saw this Mistletoe Kisses paper, I remembered this photo and and just what to journal.

I took two sheets of the same paper and used one for the background. I cut "Kisses" off the bottom of the other piece and trimmed the side off to make a square, then inked the edges to coordinate with the background side that already looked "inked".

I matted the title with dark red glitter paper to make it stand out from the background.

Stamped lines on the paper to include my journaling.

Then added a coordinating accent with the rhinestone flourishes.
I have been snipping off of one sheet of these for a long time.

Finally, I colored in the letters with some blue Shimmerz to help them show up a little better.


Melanie

0 comments: