Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Flower Soft Card

I was having some fun creating a card with flower soft products. Here are some steps to show how easy it is to work with.

I started by spreading the glue on the end of my wire.

Then held the wire over my Flower Soft container and sprinkled it on until I had the look I wanted. ( I know these are not the same color flower wires I used on my card, but I was having so much fun I created wires with every color I had out.)


Then I stuck the wire in a piece of styrofoam and let it dry for about 20 minutes.

I wanted it to look like it was a potted plant. So after I cut the flower pot out, I wrapped it around the glue bottle to give it a curved shape. Then put a couple of drops of glue on the edges and attached it to my paper. I let it dry for a couple of minutes then added my flower wires.
To do that I simply cut the wire stems to the length I needed, then put a drop on glue on the end and tucked it inside the flower pot. After they were dry I was able to bend the wires and get the look I wanted.

Try it out and see how fun and easy it can be.

-LaDonna


0 comments: