Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Patriotic page layout with Moxxie Liberty paper

This was a quick and easy 9-photo layout using only paper and photos, with no additional embellishments.

First, I printed my photos in wallet size since I wanted to use so many on this one layout. Then mounted them all together in one block. This make it easy to move them all around at the same time. It also gives me more options when copying great 1-photo layouts. I group them together and treat them as one.

I laid my strips and pieces out the way that I wanted for the background. I like to use this technique when I am in a hurry. It's great for using up my scraps or for showing both sides of the double-sided coordinating paper.

Attached the strips and trimmed off the pieces that hung over the sides.

Then cut out the accents that I had saved back for my "embellishments". I chose one word and a couple of little strips with stars and stripes. Then added the pertinent info to the journaling block.


0 comments: