Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pink Paislee Pop Fashion page layout

I was eager to use that Pop Fashion paper from Pink Paislee, but with three boys I don't get to use much pink. Then, I remembered these pictures that have just been waiting for some pink.
I cut the small frames out of the transparency because the photos I was working with did not fit.

I adherred it to the paper at an angle then flipped it over and trimmed off the excess.

I love those silvery metallic rub-ons, so I started adding them. They are not kidding when they call these press-ons. Light rubbing is all that is needed and they tranfer easily.

In this close-up you can see how silvery the clear overlay is that I trimmed down. It was a full 12x12 sheet. I'll probably use the rest on the page that will go across from this one in my album.

I took a bright pink felt flower and added stickles for dimension.
I punched out a scalloped circle from the remains of pink pink cardstock and ran it through the Sizzix big Shot in the Cuttlebug embossing folder, then inked it to layer under the felt flower.
I used the Cricut to cut out this butterfly accent from the Storybook cartridge.
Then curled the wings around a Tombow Marker and added small self adhesive pearls to the center of the butterfly.
The butterfly doesn't show up very well in the photo of the layout, but it's there.

0 comments: