Monday, May 4, 2009

A few more photos from NSD.

When I got to work this morning I found the photos my sister (Cynthia) took at the NSD crop. I will add the pics from the Make and Take soon.She had a photo of Blossom with our mom on her camera.
I wanted to mention a BIG Thank You to Heather (our sister-n-law). She helped all day Friday at the store getting ready for the event. Then stayed Saturday after cropping all day to help clean up.
As you can see we had a special helper drawing some of tickets for the raffle prizes. My daughter Lillian. We had drawings every hour for door prizes, but these 10 drawings were for the raffle items that were donated by each vendor (2 items per vendor).


Congratulations to our GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!!
Juli Peach won the 15 inch Bidex Heavy Duty Rotary Trimmer. A $130 value.

0 comments: