Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day 2009

It's National Scrapbooking day!!! We held a NSD crop at Zander's Ice Cream shop again this year. We had lots of fun croppin' with friends. There were classes, make-n-takes, prizes, raffles and more.
I would like to say Thank You to my sisters, Cynthia and Blossom for helping out with the crop. Since Melanie and I were running back and forth between the crop and our store 2 doors down, we needed the extra hands. Blossom ran the shop for us (sorry, no photo of her) and Cynthia helped at the crop.
Here Cynthia is setting up the food table. Another special Thank You to David B. for making the amazing cupcakes that everyone loved. (Recipe for cupcakes in previous entry.)We wanted to make this event the best that we can, so we invited additional vendors. Below are photos of the booths they set up.
Lisa Wilson (Shabby Pink Designs)
Marcia Marion (Creative Memories)Debra VanPatten (Close To My Heart) Phyllis Richardson (Stampin Up)
Thank you ladies for joining in the fun.

If you want information on our next big crop (ScrapPink for the Cure, Oct.10th), sign up for our email newsletter today.

3 comments:

VIcki Harmon said...

Thanks for making my first National Scrap Booking Day a fun one, I had such a good time and met a lot of nice people. I want to Thank you all for all your hard work and for taking the time to plan this event, I am looking forward to the one on October 10th!

Vicki Harmon

Debra said...

Thanks, gals, for inviting me back this year! I had a great time again! It was awesome to see some old friends and make new ones!

Dee said...

It was an awesome crop ladies! thank you!!