Thursday, July 2, 2009

Journaling Class with Joanna Campbell Slan


It was so nice to meet Joanna Campbell Slan today. She had a lot of great ideas and journaling suggestions. I knew I could improve the journaling on my layouts, but I didn't expect to get so many ideas for pages that I should include in my scrapbooks. Maybe you'll see a few of them here soon.
She is the author of the scrapbooking murder mysteries Paper Scissors Death, and the newest release Cut Crop and Die as well as several non-fiction ones about scrapbooking.
For tips on making the most of the story you leave behind, check out this great article on
Legacy Scrapbooking that she wrote a few years ago.
Update: to learn more about Joanna and what's coming up in the next couple of books, check out her interview on the BoBunny blog.

2 comments:

Joanna Campbell Slan said...

Melanie,

Thanks so much for having me. What a fun store you have. I really enjoyed visiting!

The Scrapbook Tree said...

Thank you. We can't wait for your next book.