Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Filling In, Shop Hoppin', & New Kit

Hi girls! Lisa Wilson here! The "sisters" are on vacation-not together-and have left me in charge of the store! How cool is that? Besides that, they left me with the password to The Scrapbook Tree's blog. Very trusting, don't you think? So...I'm in charge and I have the blog password so I thought I would add a post and let you know what is happening here.


We've been Shop Hoppin' since Saturday and I have to tell you, Scrapbookers are such nice people. I have met some of the friendliest ladies and all of them have been very patient with me while I try to figure out Ladonna's system for naming products. (That's a whole other blog post!) We have a great make-n-take, chocolate chip cookies and bottles of water, a name tag creating station, and all Shop Hoppers get 20% off their purchases and have a chance to register for some great prizes. I am so hoping I can work in at least a day to do some hopping myself!


And since I am the one that is posting this, I just had to show you the latest Shabby Pink kit at The Scrapbook Tree. How about that? I manage to get a picture of Delilah posted wherever I am! Actually, Melanie suggested I post this. :) There are goodies from Jenni Bowlin, Maya Road, Sassafras Lass, Scenic Route, and Heidi Swapp. Check it out next time you're here!
Take care and have a great rest of your week. If you haven't made it in yet this week, please stop in and introduce yourself.
~Lisa

1 comments:

VIcki Harmon said...

I think I am having withdrawals, I feel like I haven't been to the store forever...

I MUST GET IN THERE!!!!