Friday, April 17, 2009

Crop for the Cure set up time

We are excited to join in the fun at the Terre Haute Crop for the Cure. We finally have our booth set up and we are ready for tomorrow. I can't wait for it all to begin.
We drove a car and a SUV full of stuff up for the event. Yes, my husband even got to stay and help set up. I hope this is how he wanted to spend his Friday night.

Here are a few photos of our booth.




We also set up a Make-N-Take table where scrappers can create a chipboard journaling tag.
Check back tomorrow evening for more pictures of this event.

1 comments:

Kae S. said...

LaDonna, Thank you so much for coming to the Crop for the Cure in Terre Haute. I'm glad to hear you had a great time. More than $4200 was donated to this great cause. I'm looking forward to bigger & better next year!!! Kae S.