Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yearly planner

Personalized planners make great, inexpensive gifts. We just took inexpensive planners with clear plastic covers and decided to cover them with whatever paper we chose. Then used glitter pens, inked paper edges, rub-ons, stamps, and stickers for visual dimension without added bulk.



Teri W made the one above with KaiserCraft papers from the Jade's Garden and Winter Wonderland collections.

I needed a checkbook size one for my purse. I plan to add another photo to the back, but I don't have it printed yet.


This one was made with leftover scraps from other projects. I'll add a photo to the front and back of this one also. The backgound has a subtle striped sheen that works with a lot of papers.

We used seasonal rubber stamps on the inside pages with light colored chalk inks and colored pencils so that the designs wouldn't show through the backs of pages.


0 comments: